Costa Rica

Costa Rica

Monday, March 21, 2016

Sunday in Guarari

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to sing at the church in GuaraĆ­, Costa Rica. It was very similar to church at home but there were also some differences. During the entire worship ceremony the crowd was rather different from at home. During the entire worship ceremony the crowd was clapping and dancing and having a good time. Then we all went around the room to introduce ourselves with other people in the church. It was very fun experiencing church in a different culture.

After church we went to eat lunch at a restaurant. The food was great but they could not get the orders right. It was so funny and of course I end up getting my food after everyone else had already finished eating their food. Luckily I have sweet friends who let me have some of their food while my food was still being cooked. After we finished our lunch we went to ride some rides in the theme park. We finally ended our day playing soccer and resting in our enos with the perfect view of a volcano in the background.

Jacey King

No comments:

Post a Comment